Miriam Coyle Consulting Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We fully comply with all data protection and privacy laws, and we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.
We guarantee that:
- All personal data will be obtained transparently and fairly
- Any data we collect will be kept relevant and up to date.
- Data will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was obtained
- Data will be processed in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained
- Data will only be kept for clear and legal purposes
- Data will only be used or disclosed in a manner which is compatible with the purposes for which it was originally obtained
Collecting your personal information
As part of our service to you, we are obliged to collect certain personal data from you, including:
Names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, education, employment history, CVs and any other information required to provide you with job placement services.
How we use your personal information
Miriam Coyle Consulting Ltd, collect and use your personal data to deliver the specific services you request from us. Any personal information you provide to us will solely be used to source suitable job opportunities, based on your profile. We will only disclose confidential information to prospective employers with your express permission.
Security of your personal information
At Miriam Coyle Consulting Ltd we are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure. We take every due care to ensure the integrity and privacy of all the information you provide to us and we have specific procedures, policies and measures in place to safeguard your confidential information.
We do however recognise that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and there is the possibility that personal information could be observed by a third party whilst in transit over the internet or while stored on our servers. Miriam Coyle Consulting Ltd take no liability for such an occurrence.
What we do with the personal information we gather
- We will use any personal information you share with us to:
- Provide you with information that you request from us relating to our services
- Carry out any obligations which arise from any contracts entered into between yourselves and us to allow us to provide information or services
- Provide you with information relating to our services which may be of interest to you (only with your express consent)
- Inform you of any changes to our services and website
Retention of your information
Miriam Coyle Consulting Ltd will retain all data received by candidates up to a period of 3 years from receipt of the data. After 3 years, you will be informed that your details are being removed at which time , you will have the option to send an new and updated CV to be stored on file once again for a further 3 year period.
All details will remain on file for clients that have signed terms of business – as per our terms of business.
Viewing and updating your personal information
You have the right to request access to all personal information we hold. You are also entitled to ask us to correct any errors or inconsistencies in your personal information or in fact remove all of the personal information we hold.
You can submit a written request to access your data at any time.
Please contact us at:
Miriam Coyle Consulting Limited,
Room 1, Cenit College,
Monread Shopping Centre,
Alternatively, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent to use your personal information
In accessing our services, you agree that you understand and consent to our terms and conditions.
Any queries you have regarding the personal information we hold and how we store and process it are welcome. Please get in touch with us to discuss any questions you may have.